I am a full stack web developer with a vast array of knowledge in many different front and and back end languages, responsive layouts, databases, and best code practices. My multi-skilled abilities led me to handle different kind of projects; from micro-sites and blogs on Wordpress, news and heavy content sites on Drupal CMS to e-commerce solutions on Magento. I always try explore and learn new technologies, even when they are not (yet) in my field of specialties. Challenge is my life, motivated to success, easy going, flexible and comfortable working with people from different backgrounds and viewpoints.
- Worked with Demandware platform and dealt with basic Demandware Script API.
- Implemented new designs into Demandware template structure (theming).
- Maintained and supported existing Demandware projects.
- Integrated existing business logic with new designs.
- Built Wordpress themes
- Performed data migration from old systems or static HTML into Wordpress.
- Maintained and enhanceed existing sites built with Magento, Wordpress and Concrete5 CMS.
- Transformed Photoshop designs into responsive email newsletter template and test across different mail services, apps and devices.
- Developed cross platform/browser compatibility Mobile and Desktop (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.)
PHP, MySQL, Magento, Mageto Module, Magento Development, eCommerce, Nginx, Linux and GIT.
- Maintained and upgraded Caché Magento eCommerce platform.
- Developed new modules and features for Caché Magento eCommerce platform.
- Monitored, tested, debugged existing functionalities.
- Created, maintained and published new reports.
- Collaborated with project manager and team members
- Provided quick support for Caché teams.
- Developing Magento themes and modules
- Developing Wordpress themes and plugins
- Managing multiple clients' websites
- Produce and maintain websites on various platforms such as Magento eCommerce, WordPress
- Taking designs from PSDs and coding them in HTML/CSS/JS templates
- Utilized popular Drupal modules: Views, Features, Devel, cTools, Context, Node Access, Rules and Caching modules.
- Architected and implemented a number of Drupal custom modules.
- Worked as part of a team on several Drupal 7 projects.
- Participated within a team in migrating existing project from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7.
- Followed most common best practices while developing Drupal custom modules.
- Utilized popular Drupal themes: Zen and AdaptiveTheme.
- Implemented designs into standards-based Drupal websites.
- Utilized Compass, CSS3, XHTML/HTML5, and jQuery.
- Developed custom modules to accommodate clients requirements.
- Themed visual designs for the websites and applications.
- Utilized Drupal contributed modules according to project functionality such as: Views, Token, Ctools, Pathauto, Panels, and Context. Entity API, OG and features.
- Improved Drupal speed in cooperation with development team, hosting team and database team.
- Created Wordpress, Drupal and Magento themes from scratch.
- Implemented Magento layouts, skins, and themes.
- Implemented Email campaign designs on several Email campaign services.
- Participated in requirements gathering and product design.
- Improved existing websites (SEO, coding structure).
- Minimized load time for fast user experiences (Ajax, DOM, Fajax)
- Used different tools to debug my code (FireBug, IETester, ySlow, web developer on firefox, page speed).
- Worked closely with Art Director, designers, editorials and marketing teams.
- Maintained and improved existing website (source code, added new features, increase speed, cache).
- Created plugins to utilize business needs.
- Advised managers on incorporating SEO tactics into application development.
- Created new custom modules based on business needs.
- Enhanced and customized Magento's existing modules to fit business requirements.
- Developed third party web applications to interact with Magento database to improve and speed up SDLC.
- Assist and mentor other team members.
- Managed and Configured Linux servers.
- Implemented and deployed Drupal CMS for different clients.
- Applied modules on Drupal CMS based on user requirements and needs.
- Created new Drupal CMS themes.
- Used jQuery framework.
- Managed Zend framework folder structure.
- Built custom application on Zend Framework.
- Debugged my code on Firebug and FirePHP.
- Gathered and understood system requirements.
- Advised stakeholder for the best scenario.
- Implemented and deployed Drupal CMS package on different servers and platforms.
- Applied and integrated different modules on Drupal CMS.
- Customized databases according to requirements.
- Created new modules with Drupal PHP framework.
- Customized, created, and applied Drupal CMS themes.
- Controlled Drupal users.
- Controlled Drupal user permissions.
- Created content, blogs, forums, polls, e-books, and pages.
- Wrote Daily Reports to Manager GM
- Wrote documentation, distributed tasks, and guided team members.
- Synchronized team leading with development life cycle.
- Built project infrastructure.
- Interpreted system requirements.
- Built database architecture, PHP code infrastructure, and PHP code structure (OOP).
- Used PHP frameworks such as: Code Igniter, Zend, and Pears.
- Integrated AJAX with PHP.
- Implemented, deploying, customizing, and adding new features on different CMS’s such as: Drupal, Joomla, wordpress and PHP nuke.
- Parsed Web services, XML, and JSON.
- Utilized geoIP library, zip code locator and cronjob in different projects
- Used PHP image processing and reflected it on web 2.0 concepts
- Obtained client requirements and understanding their functionality to preparing for implementation.
- Built database schema on MS Access and SQL Server.
- Created ASP.NET pages as C# or VB.NET behind code.
- Implemented and developing Object Oriented Concepts.
- Tested and finalized projects.
- Trained clients to maintain their websites.
- Deployed DotNeTNuke and ektron CMS.
- Customized DotNeTNuke themes.
- Built websites with ASP classic programming language.
- Created MS Access database schema.
- Taught different programming languages.
- Prepared syllabus and schedules for each session or course.
- Taught ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2005, MS SQL Server, Others